How We Start Together
It always starts with an in-depth discussion about how your firm operates, your expectations, your clients’ needs. Together we design a service that fits into your world. To make everything as easy as possible.
Then we develop a thorough two-way work flow programme and if necessary we will come out to your firm and go through it with you and your team.
The Actual Audit
- Run through the audit checklist we have provided.
- Get in touch to discuss any particular client issues and your specific service requirements, including turn-around times.
- Send us your client documents in the agreed way that best suits you: mail, e-mail, drop-box or through our secure, enterprise level encrypted online portal.
- We will conduct an initial review to identify any immediate issues and get back in touch straight away to work out how they can be addressed.
- The audit work is undertaken by our Australian-based ASIC registered SMSF auditors.
- We will get in touch if there are any queries or complications and will provide advice on how to remedy any breaches we have identified.
- The audit review is signed off by our Director.
- Signed audit reports, including advice on how to improve the SMSF performance, are sent back in the agreed way that best suits you.
- You lodge the SMSF tax return and send documents through to the trustees.