Why we care,
Your client's hard-earned money accumulates in their super and gives them financial independence in their golden years. To provide for a happy retirement.
It’s why we care that self-managed super funds deliver on that promise. To create financial independence and long-term prosperity.
We take our auditing role seriously. It matters to your clients.
We work hard to protect them from any potential action and fines by the ATO. We extend that to advice on how to improve the performance of your client’s SMSF.
We are an Australian-based SMSF auditor focussed on serving small accounting firms around the country from Sydney to Newcastle & surrounds. Trained accountants ourselves, we understand your world and fit in with your business process and practices. To create a simple, easy process.
That is all we do. Audit self-managed super funds, well.
- Learned - SMSF is the fastest-changing area of tax. We invest time to keep up to date so we can advise and guide you through the maze.
- Problem Solvers – SMSFs are complex, and we apply our expertise to solve the problems your trustees are facing. We enjoy the challenge and reward of helping your clients.
- Truth Seeker – we embody trust and loyalty and are always aware that we are working in your client’s best interests.
- As it is – we are focussed, pay attention to detail, practical and clear. We have a no-fuss approach to our work and always tell it how it is. It makes everything simple.
The team is headed up by Joel Curry who began auditing self-managed super funds in 2002. Since then he has personally audited more than 15,000 individual SMSFs.
This has given him an extraordinary breadth of experience and depth of expertise – and he is often called upon as a sounding board and adviser to other SMSF auditors.
- Ranked within the top 2% of all auditors nationwide as recognised by the ATO.
- One of only 10 of the Top 100 auditors given a clean bill of health by the ATO*. The others are either undergoing re-education or have left the industry.
- SMSF Auditor of the Year
- Sought after media commentator winning the prized Editor’s Choice award from SMSF Adviser.
He also has ATO & Tribunal experience in successfully defending trustees and has privileged "no-name access" to the ATO Professional to Professional service.
Around him, Joel has created a hand-picked team of Australian-based industry professionals to ensure the same values and level of service is delivered to all TriSuper Auditor's clients. Rest assured all of your audits are handled by our staff, here in Australia.
*As at March 2020
A top superfund auditor
I would recommend Joel. We’re using one of the top superfunds auditors. He is very fast, thorough and affordable. We have a great working relationship. We’ve never had any issues with him and his work.
That personal contact is crucial
They do it, they do it well, and I like dealing with the auditor directly. Their pricing is really good, they are straight-up, and that personal contact is crucial.
Expert advice – saving my clients tens of thousands in penalties
TriSuper Auditors are knowledgeable and provide excellent advice and technical support. They have helped my clients several times