In demand adviser to SMSF auditors, accountants, and the Federal Court
The regulations and legal restrictions governing SMSFs are involved and complicated. They are the most complex area of tax law in Australia.
And for good reason.
At stake is the financial independence and wellbeing of trustees. If things go wrong that is in jeopardy.
It takes years of training and experience across the whole spectrum of SMSFs to become an expert SMSF auditor.
Joel Curry has personally conducted more than 15,000 SMSF audits since 2002. He is ranked in the top 2% by the ATO and a previous SMSF auditor of the Year.
Little wonder he is in demand as an adviser.
Joel’s credentials include:
- Appointed adviser to the Federal Circuit Court of pertaining to Family Law and the division of assets upon separation or divorce.
- Privileged “no-name” access to the ATO Professional to Professional service.
- Ranked within the top 2% of all auditors nationwide as recognised by the ATO.
- One of only 10 of the Top 100 auditors given a clean bill of health by the ATO*. The others are either undergoing re-education or have left the industry.
- Successful track record in defending trustees at the ATO Tribunal.
- SMSF Auditor of the Year.
- Innovative strategies using SMSFs to solve business problems.
Joel is happy to help with any SMSF challenges you have. Whether you are a client or not, and there is no obligation or fee. Just call on 1300 874 787 or email email@example.com and he will be happy to help.